Permits Issued by the Building Inspector
Please complete the application and bring it to the Building Inspector's Office, located on 3rd floor in Village Hall. At that time, all documents and required fees would be collected.

For information regarding required documentation see the Informational Brochure or contact the  Inspections Department. 
NOTE:  To obtain permits for work to be done within the street right-of-way (new and rehab sidewalk, new and rehab driveway approaches, curb openings, curb replacement, new and replacement culvert installation, requests for line and grade, erosion control permit, and storm water management permits) please go to the third floor of Village Hall at 108 W. Main Street in Little Chute.  The office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.  No credit card payments for permits, cash and check only please.