1. How many vendors will you have at the Village Market?
Our market has a total of 51 stalls available, 15 of which are located in the Windmill Plaza and 33 of which are located in the adjacent Library parking lot. Vendors on their applications may request for multiple stalls which decreases the total number down from 51.
2. Where is the Village Market Located?
Our Market is located on the Windmill Plaza which is in between Village Hall (108 W. Main Street) and the Little Chute Windmill (130 W. Main Street) in Little Chute Wisconsin.
3. What types of vendors does the Village Market have?
Our market is open to several types of vendors which span across several different types of products. We have multiple produce, flower, crafts, bakery, and drink vendors.
4. Why open the Village Market during the afternoon, why not in the morning or weekends like other markets?
With there being so many markets in the area, we thought it best to fill a time during the week. This time slot offers a great opportunity to visit after work, around dinner hours, and before or after extracurricular activities.
5. How do I apply to be a vendor?
Under our Village Market page, open our “applications" and "guidelines” PDF links for our application as well as our guidelines for the market. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out an application and e-mail, mail, or turn it into Village Hall.
6. If I would like to sell products at the Village Market do I need certain licenses, paperwork, or permits?
Certain products require a license to sell while others do not. We offer resources to answer your questions in our Vendor Guidelines. Otherwise, please contact Outagamie or your local county Public Health offices to clarify if you need a license and how to acquire it.
If you have any additional questions please contact us:
Gage Beck Laurie Decker
(920) 687-5337 (920) 423-3852