Payment Information

Who do I make the check or money order out to?

Village of Little Chute

Where do I mail my payment to?

Village of Little Chute
108 W. Main Street
Little Chute, WI 54140
Please include your name, citation number and the forfeiture amount with your remittance. If you want a receipt for your court payment, please contact the Court Clerk to verify your mailing address and to specifically request a receipt.
Call the Court Clerk at 920-423-3849

Can I pay my forfeiture with a credit card, debit card or e check?

Yes, however this service is managed through "Official" A per transaction convenience fee is assessed.
Click on the link below or call 1-800-2paytax. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted. By phone, choose local payment and enter jurisdiction code 6738. The citation number is required.

Online payments with credit card or e check. No checks accepted on worthless check violations or warrants (writ of commitment) -cash & money order only. The Village of Little Chute has a convenient drop box located on the East side of the building for after hours use. Feel free to utilize this for court payments. Always put your payments in an envelope clearly marked with your name and/or citation information.